The use of information collected through our products and services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the product and/or service for which our Client has engaged Wholesome Career Living Inc.
This Web site is designed to provide you products and services in the field of coaching, mentoring and leadership development. By clicking Accept, you agree that Wholesome Career Living Inc. can use the data, including personal data you enter on this web site, for the purpose of providing products and services to you.
We will only send you products and service-related communications that are necessary to perform the duties of the site. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal data collected on this site with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Network or cybersecurity monitoring and intrusion detection
Web or application development/management
Shipping and fulfilling orders
Providing customer service
Conducting research and analysis
Technical administration, such as hosting, managing and maintaining our servers
In certain situations, Wholesome Career Living Inc. may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information (such as login credentials) using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Our entire site is SSL encrypted.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
You have the right to make a written request to be informed whether or not we hold or process any of your personal information (by emailing email@example.com). In your written request, you may:
- Request that we provide you with details of your personal information that we process, the purpose for which it is processed, the recipients of such information, the existence of any automated decision making involving your personal information, and what transfer safeguards we have in place;
- Request that we rectify any errors in your personal information;
- Request that we delete your personal information if our continued processing of such information is not justified;
- Request that we transfer your personal information to a third party;
- Object to automated decision-making and profiling based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest (in which event the processing will cease except where there are compelling legitimate grounds, such as when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between us);
- Object to direct marketing from us; and
- Object to processing for purposes of scientific, historical research and statistics.
Changes in this Data Privacy Statement
Wholesome Career Living Inc.
301-2699 Peatt Road, Victoria, BC, V9B 3V2